Stanley Marianski's new publishing venture

Stanley Marianski's new publishing venture

Postby This Little Piggy » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:26 pm

I've been in contact with Stanley Marianski, and I'm excited to announce that he's established a small publishing company to put out revised editions of his smoking and sausage-making books:

http://book-magic.com/

Even more exciting than these improved, revised editions is what he has in the works. He says by the end of this year he wants to complete a definitive one volume reference on curing meat and making sausages at home. It's projected to cover all topics, starting with selecting good meat (considering breeds, diet, etc.) and cover all kinds of meat products–hams, headcheeses, fresh sausages, liver sausages, blood sausages…

He thinks the finished book will run to about 700 pages, and he's planning to sell it for a mere $25. Definitely something to look forward to.
"Nothing exceeds like excess."

<a href="http://www.thislittlepiggy.us" target="_blank">This Little Piggy's blog</a>
This Little Piggy
Registered Member

Postby wheels » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:43 am

TLP

I was reading about this on your forum. It sounds as if they really took your comments on board.

It's next on my list to buy - unless a man of influence like you can persuade them to send me a complimentary copy? :lol: :lol:

Phil
wheels
Global Moderator

Postby This Little Piggy » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 pm

Phil,

Would you settle for older, unrevised copies? Since I'd already bought the Fermented Sausage book as well as the one on Polish Sausages before he revised them, I now have extra copies of those, which I certainly don't need!

If you can put up with the unrevised prose, I'd be happy to put them in the mail to you! Just shoot me an email with your address, and it will be Christmas in August!
"Nothing exceeds like excess."

<a href="http://www.thislittlepiggy.us" target="_blank">This Little Piggy's blog</a>
This Little Piggy
Registered Member

Postby wheels » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:43 am

TLP

A most generous offer, thanks. Given that I write unrevised prose at the best of times how can I refuse? :lol:

I've sent you an email. Thanks again.

Phil
wheels
Global Moderator

Stanley Marianski's new book

Postby crustyo44 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:50 am

Hi,
Any news yet on Marianski's new 700 page book and how to order it if available.
Regards,
Jan. Brisbane.
crustyo44
Registered Member

Postby wheels » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:29 pm

wheels
Global Moderator

Return to Books,videos,manuals etc.