Just some Pics

Air dried cured Meat Techniques

Just some Pics

Postby ped » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:25 am

Hi there
Because I am getting so much great help from members of this forum I thought I would show you what is in my fridge & curing fridge (as they say you can never have too many fridges :) ), if it weren't for you I would never have had the confidence to attempt any of this.

Finocciona Salami and Chorizo courtesy of QWF

Courtesies accorded to, in no particular order!

Speck - BriCan
Pancetta - Jason Molinari
Guancali - Can't remember but I think Marianski!

I ( and many friends and acquaintances) would also like to thank Phil (Wheels) for the Bacon cure recipes which have gone down a storm with comments like 'now that's how I remember bacon tasting'

Thank you again, and I will continue to ask questions until I know it all :wink:

Peter
ped
Registered Member

Re: Just some Pics

Postby BriCan » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:40 am

ped wrote:Thank you again, and I will continue to ask questions until I know it all :wink:

As my very good friend would/will say; 'you have a long way to go grasshopper'

I am very close to three score and ten ~~~~ still learning and asking questions :)
But what do I know
BriCan
Registered Member

Postby ped » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:49 am

:) I like to keep it very open ended Robert ( I haven't even been asked to take a pebble from your hand yet!, (brief reference to original Kung Fu TV show for those of you who are too young to remember it!))

Also, a p.s. to my original entry, If you want to set up your own curing fridge I highly recommend Wheels website for all the info you need: http://www.localfoodheroes.co.uk/?o=0 my only caveat is that you either need to know what you are doing or get someone else who does cos boy is there a lot of spaghetti in that wiring!!
ped
Registered Member

Postby NCPaul » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:50 am

Look's great. :D
Fashionably late will be stylishly hungry.
NCPaul
Site Admin

Return to Curing Techniques