Life is Good

Life is Good

Postby wittdog » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:12 pm

Hell ya today was a good day�after a trip to Toys R Us so the kids could spend some gift cards�(Why is it that when they get gift cards it costs me more $�..) and some company for lunch. I decided it was time to fire up the Yabba Dabba Grill�.and fortify my self for the couple thousand pieces of legos we need to put together�2 Indiana Jones sets�and the Imperial Star Destroyer (the mrs got that one for me). In order to brave the elements I needed to hydrate myself with a few pops with the foam on top�summer winter fall or spring�a beer just tastes better when consumed next to a grill�.Had the ipod jamming some blues�life was good

And for dessert �.probably the best brownies ever..
Burp!
wittdog
Registered Member

Postby Bill The Grill Guy » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:18 pm

Dang Wittdog. Makes me wish I had another trip planned for the great white north.
Bill The Grill Guy
http://billthegrillguy.com
"Life, it's what you do between meals."

Image Image
Bill The Grill Guy
Registered Member

Postby Big Guy » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:00 am

Just a couple of photos of a BBQ we had today, Pulled pork, baked beans, Corn on the cob, coleslaw, Libations, and best of all green grass and warm temps.

Big Guy
Registered Member

Postby DarrinG » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:21 am

I'm not trying to out do the two of you but today I had........english muffin pizzas.

Yes, they were delicious but.....dang I got nothing your stuff looked way better. I can't help but feel hate right now. :D

DarrinG
DarrinG
Registered Member

Postby Hangin_Salami » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:08 pm

Very nice gentlemen! It puts the cheerios I just had for breakfast, to shame. :D

Whittdog, What is that you have on the grill wrapped in bacon? at first I thought it was sausages, but after blowing it up, I'm not sure.

Whatever it is, looks great, and I'm definately going to be stealing your asparagus technique.

Cheers
Chris
Hangin_Salami
Registered Member

Postby wittdog » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:21 pm

Atomic Buffalo Turds...cut a jaleponeo in half de seed and devein...stuff with what ever filling you like...usually a cream cheese and something else...these were cream cheese and dates. The bacon wrapped asparagus is very good..you can employ the same technique for corn on the cob as well :lol:
wittdog
Registered Member

Postby Hangin_Salami » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:01 pm

Sounds great wittdog,

I think you should come on here and post about an hour before you are going to start BBQ'in . It will take me about 45 minutes to get to your house! :lol:

Chris
Hangin_Salami
Registered Member

Postby wittdog » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:03 pm

Hangin_Salami wrote:Sounds great wittdog,

I think you should come on here and post about an hour before you are going to start BBQ'in . It will take me about 45 minutes to get to your house! :lol:

Chris

Any time....I'm serious.
wittdog
Registered Member

Return to Smoking and Barbecuing