sausage making

Recipes for all sausages

sausage making

Postby mevisblair » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:20 pm

iam also new on the site,my sister know how to make low fat sausages she uses soy meat to mix with the mince and she uses the binder which i have no idea about i have seen it .it looks like bicarbonate soda it will make the sausages soft and the sausages are nice and taste.i also want this binder i dont know where i can get it.i heard that it comes from south africa.i want to know if there is any spice apart from binder.
mevisblair
Registered Member

Postby _Darkstream_ » Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:40 pm

Hi Mevis!

Perhaps you could ask your sister for more details of her recipe?

And the trade name/ brand of the binder she uses (if it is a bought one) or how she mixes it?

Other spices will depend on the type of sausage you are trying to make.

I do not know if you can get pork in Bahrain these days. If not then you need to look for beef/lamb recipes.

Regards,

_Darkstream_
Registered Member

sausage receipes

Postby mevisblair » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:40 am

well my sister gets this binder from the traders who gos to south.she is in africa zambia and its near south africa.i think they must be another name for this binder i heard that you can use it to all sausage making she gave me the company name called south spices.here is the addresssouth spices cc.21 amalgam place,amalgam johannesburg tell.2711837-1304 fax 2711837-2063.i think try to contact this company and i think they have binder in uk also, may be they call it a different name. well iam waiting to hear from my sister because iam also facing same problems here i cant get any thing i have to order from another country.
mevisblair
Registered Member

Return to Sausage Recipes