The old Doner Kebab quest,solved perhaps?

Recipes for all sausages

Re: The old Doner Kebab quest,solved perhaps?

Postby shanew » Mon Jul 29, 2024 5:09 pm

The forums have been down for quite some time. I was using the wayback machine to pull up a few of Oddley's recipes to knock out some Cumberland and Lincolnshire sausages in no other than Perth, Warnbro to be precise. It's been a few years since my last visit and it's certainly changed. I missed the HSV and XR8 utes more than anything.
Save the enviroment, we cant afford to loose more animals, what will we use for variety in sausges, i for one would have liked a dodo banger!
shanew
Registered Member

Postby wheels » Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:29 pm

shanew wrote:I missed the HSV and XR8 utes more than anything.

??
wheels
Global Moderator

Postby shanew » Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:53 pm

Australian roads were full the Aussie versions of Ford mondeos and Vauxhall Omegas but with V8 engines. Then there was the Ute version, basically a saloon car but turned into a pickup. These have all but disappeared and have been replaced with the European crap we have along with a hand full of nasty Chinese cars like GWM, Haval, BYD and Chery.
Save the enviroment, we cant afford to loose more animals, what will we use for variety in sausges, i for one would have liked a dodo banger!
shanew
Registered Member

Postby Swing Swang » Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:24 pm

Loved learning to drive in the ford cortina derived P100. Single cab, rear wheel drive. Wish you could still get something similar in the UK. The proton jumbuk was a lame attempt in the early 2000s, but I still have a soft spot for that old Ford.
Swing Swang
Registered Member

Postby wheels » Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:09 pm

shanew wrote:Australian roads were full the Aussie versions of Ford mondeos and Vauxhall Omegas but with V8 engines. Then there was the Ute version, basically a saloon car but turned into a pickup. These have all but disappeared and have been replaced with the European crap we have along with a hand full of nasty Chinese cars like GWM, Haval, BYD and Chery.

Many thanks

Phil
wheels
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Sausage Recipes