Postby Yannis » Thu May 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Unbelievable !!!!!!
Yannis
Registered Member

Postby Jogeephus » Fri May 20, 2011 3:15 am

Its a photoshop deal.

Here is something worth looking at.

http://66.226.75.96/pig/

Hogzilla was real but it was not a wild hog. There is not enough quality food in the woods of Alapaha to sustain and animal this size. However, hogzilla was a real pig. A real friendly pet pig. Just goes to show what will happen when you feed a pet pig a semi-load of condemned peanut butter free choice. They get fat and they die. Probably of obseity related problems. Of course there's always that sob out there that tries to make an angle on something to make a dollar. You know the type, the type that would sell a rat's asshole to a blind man for a wedding band.

Wasn't my pig but I was proud to get rid of the peanut butter after I learned it was too rich for cattle. And my friend was proud to get rid of the pig when the auction barn refused him cause he was too big. 800 lbs I think it was. Anyhow, now you have the rest of the story. Believe it or not.
Patience please, I'm just trying to get on the learning curve.
Jogeephus
Registered Member

Postby Massimo Maddaloni » Sat May 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Well, I wasn't there and cannot really say anything other than, while I never shot a .50 cal pistol, I shot a .44 mag. I made 3 feet! groups at 20 yards (yeah, I know it was pathetic! but I weigh 75Kg/166 Lbs). I have hard times buying that a 11 years old kid (for as heavy as he looks) can take the recoil. The .50 cal has a shock absorber system but it probably weighs close to 3Lbs (1.5Kg).
1) Hold a 3 Lbs bag in shooting position, take the recoil once (pretty much like stopping a small scooter hitting your palm, wrist and elbow), run after the hog.
2) Hold a 3 Lbs bag in shooting position, take the recoil once (pretty much like stopping a small scooter hitting your palm, wrist and elbow), run after the hog.
3) ...
4) ...
5) ...
6) ...
7) ...
8) finally.
Not to mention that taking a shot at such an animal without 3000% certainty to drop it on its track, is retarded. Eventually, his dad, instead of proudly posing with his kid, should get a stick and beat the crap out of him.
Also, I was wondering how a hog can manage to get that big if it enjoys posing for sloppy shooters.
Whatever, never say never.
Regards
Massimo
Massimo Maddaloni
No one knows more than all of us (quoted from Zulululu)
Massimo Maddaloni
Registered Member

Return to Livestock