The Secret Of Peacock’s Saloon

All other recipes including your personal favourite and any seasonal tips to share

Postby saucisson » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:28 pm

Thanks for that ZL. I may need to create a new account for him as the old one won't log in and the forum software won't let me create a new account for him on his existing email. So if anyone can put me in touch please do...
Curing is not an exact science... So it's not a sin to bin.

Great hams, from little acorns grow...
saucisson
Site Admin

Postby Chuckwagon » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:58 am

Hi Guys,
I didn't know I had messages here. I've been gone because I became a moderator at WedlinyDomowe p/e.with Stan Marianski. It's been a great challenge and we've built up the English-speaking site remarkably well in just over a year. (The Polish-speaking "home" site is huge!) Unfortunately, I know only 4 words in the Polish language. :)
Of course we have a BS page (that's "bean sprouts" you know...) and there's quite a bit of banter going on.
Many of the good folks on this site have visited and it's always good to hear from the fine folks here. I wish everyone the best of luck in all you do, and for goodness sakes... stop in at http://wedlinydomowe.pl/en/index.php?si ... 5e0cc0c7b1 and say hello. Our "chat" forum is called "Hyde Park". You'll see it in the index. Our latest project is one in which beginners will all be making a dry-cured salami TOGETHER at the same time. It should be interesting. Oh, and yes... if you happen to speak Polish, be sure to click on the emblems and the waving flag at the top right side of the page.

Best Wishes,
Chuckwagon
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it probably needs a little more time on the grill.
Chuckwagon
Registered Member

Postby wheels » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Hi Chuckmeister, good luck with your new venture. I visit both the Wedlinydomowe main site and the forum on a regular basis. It's a great resource as are the Marianski's books.

Phil
wheels
Global Moderator

Postby NCPaul » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Hello Chuckwagon, I visit your forum on a regular basis and enjoy the essays you write. :D
Fashionably late will be stylishly hungry.
NCPaul
Site Admin

Postby Chuckwagon » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:03 am

Munchos Garcieers Ameegers!
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it probably needs a little more time on the grill.
Chuckwagon
Registered Member

Postby crustyo44 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:22 am

Chuckwagon,
Put me down for a copy as well. If you had an operation, do have a speedy recovery.
Bst Wishes,
Jan.
Brisbane.
crustyo44
Registered Member

Previous

Return to Cookery in general