christmas

All other recipes including your personal favourite and any seasonal tips to share

christmas

Postby teronica » Fri May 07, 2010 11:31 am

What christmas gift would be good to get for my friend and my family? I was wondering what christmas gift would be good to get for my friend and my family? I am working so money is not a problem but I want to know some suggestion what would be the best way to know what to get my family and friends a christmas gift. This is the first time asking here.
teronica

Postby Big Guy » Fri May 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Socks and underwear are a perennial favourite :lol:
Big Guy
Registered Member

Postby johnfb » Fri May 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Maybe some spam.... :wink:
johnfb
Global Moderator

Postby DanMcG » Fri May 07, 2010 9:21 pm

A lump of coal would be good,but ya still have 7 months to think about it
DanMcG
Registered Member

Re: christmas

Postby Lord-Foul » Fri May 07, 2010 10:05 pm

teronica wrote:What christmas gift would be good to get for my friend and my family? I was wondering what christmas gift would be good to get for my friend and my family? I am working so money is not a problem but I want to know some suggestion what would be the best way to know what to get my family and friends a christmas gift. This is the first time asking here.

To qualify: Initially it seems a random question, but, and I'm guessing here, Teronica's first language isn't English, I think he/she is asking for some sausage making, curing or food smoking advice on what equipment might be worth buying as a surprise for a family Xmas present..

I could be wrong ofc, but imho try something like http://www.sausagemaking.org/acatalog/H ... ffers.html, it's what I chose for a birthday present to me :), don't forget you still need a mincer, skins, rusk, seasoning etc... hope this helps.
Lord-Foul
Registered Member

Postby wheels » Fri May 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Teronica has left the building - regrettably he wasn't a budding sausage maker. As John surmised, he only wanted Spam!

Phil
wheels
Global Moderator

Return to Cookery in general