Thurlaston Sausage

Beginners FAQ on sausage making, meat curing etc may often be found at the head of each relevant section, but here is the place to ask experienced users for advice if you are still stuck or need more information...we're here to help!

Thurlaston Sausage

Postby fusion555 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:33 pm

A few weeks ago i asked for a recipe that would be good to make Sausage Rolls, i was pointed to Phils Thurlaston Sausage recipe, i used it and they were delish.
Lately i have been making Salami, Coppa and such like, decided to use up what was left of the pork Butt i bought to harvest the Copa from and Thurlaston was my choice as i never actually made Sausage last time.
Its in the ref blooming as i type :D

Image[/url][/url]
fusion555
Registered Member

Re: Thurlaston Sausage

Postby NCPaul » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:32 am

What did you have it with? How did you like it? I also form it into patties so I can cook it quickly for weekday breakfast.
Fashionably late will be stylishly hungry.
NCPaul
Site Admin

Re: Thurlaston Sausage

Postby fusion555 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:33 pm

NCPaul wrote:What did you have it with? How did you like it? I also form it into patties so I can cook it quickly for weekday breakfast.

I just today had one for breakfast along with a slice of my sweetheart ham and a fried egg, very nice indeed, a true taste of home (UK) I made 2 kg of them but im thinking they wont last long.
fusion555
Registered Member

Return to Beginners