Greetings and Felicitations from Canada.....

Beginners FAQ on sausage making, meat curing etc may often be found at the head of each relevant section, but here is the place to ask experienced users for advice if you are still stuck or need more information...we're here to help!

Greetings and Felicitations from Canada.....

Postby Ken D » Wed May 24, 2006 7:49 pm

Wow...so many forums....so little typing skills. :lol: ....I stumbled on to the forum quite by accident, during the self-help process.
Amazing era we live in.....with the WWW, information is so freely shared for such a tiny price. (ISP in my home town: 25 CAD/11.92 UKP, ADSL service)
There is no way I can add to the knowledge pool just yet, so I'll be lurking, and learning. I'm doing 3 bratwurst variants at present:
fresh Nurnburg, fresh Baurenbratwurst, and then the cured verson of the Bauren formula. Regrets for no umlats, and spell errors.
This site has some very good information on full-cured products, which is really brilliant.
Thanks to all who post, proving once again that none of us knows as much as all of us.
Best,
Ken D
Smithers, Britich Columbia, Canada. We are here:
http://www.hiway16.com
Ken D
Registered Member

Postby welsh wizard » Wed May 24, 2006 8:11 pm

Greetings and welcome Ken D, look forward to reading your posts

Cheers whiz..........
welsh wizard
Registered Member

Postby TJ Buffalo » Thu May 25, 2006 12:54 am

Welcome Ken
Bratwurst are pretty tasty, regardless of umlauts. Let us know how they come out.
TJ Buffalo
Global Moderator

Return to Beginners