what is going on with ordering?

Introductions and chatter

what is going on with ordering?

Postby P38IRL » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:42 pm

Lads what's the story with the main site ordering stuff? I put an order in 9 days ago paid for the goods but not the shipping. As im in Ireland it said i had to ring to complete the transaction. So ive called 4 times in the last 9 days and returned non of my calls. Ive had to cancel sending my pigs to slaughter as i dont have the sundries I need.

this is absolutely mental.
P38IRL
Registered Member

Re: what is going on with ordering?

Postby wheels » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:01 pm

The honest answer is that I haven't a clue. I contacted Franco on behalf of another member via his Facebook account to no avail.
wheels
Global Moderator

Postby P38IRL » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:08 pm

yeah i contacted through the facebook page and got a reply. its apparently on its way now. The main number is an answering service and unfortunately is a waste of time. they can only send an email.

as a result ive had to cancel sending my pigs to slaughter until the sundries get here.

I dont want to sound bad but this isint the first time

i placed an order July 2020 - 35 days later no product and no response to emails. (refund issues eventually) after i opened a claim with paypal
another order in November, again no response, had to chase a refund again.
and this time is the 3rd time.

perhaps "Famous Franco" might lookin to it.

Im not quite sure what to think.....
P38IRL
Registered Member

Postby wheels » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:40 pm

You will appreciate that the forum moderators and admin are in no way connected with the business so it is very hard for us to comment. On a personal level, I am very grateful to Franco for providing this forum as it's allowed me to make great friends and acquaintances that have a common interst; on the other, I cannot abide poor service and communication. I would be looking to source from elsewhere unless informed of major changes to the ordering and supply process.
wheels
Global Moderator

Postby P38IRL » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:10 pm

for sure, I know the MODS arent connected to the business. I agree the forum is a great resource, the shop has everything you need. its just such a shame its got a few bugs. Im not posting this thread to be be vicious. Im writing it in the hope something positive might come from it for the good of the site/shop.
P38IRL
Registered Member

Return to Chatter