what is going on with ordering?

Introductions and chatter

what is going on with ordering?

Postby P38IRL » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:42 pm

Lads what's the story with the main site ordering stuff? I put an order in 9 days ago paid for the goods but not the shipping. As im in Ireland it said i had to ring to complete the transaction. So ive called 4 times in the last 9 days and returned non of my calls. Ive had to cancel sending my pigs to slaughter as i dont have the sundries I need.

this is absolutely mental.
P38IRL
Registered Member

Re: what is going on with ordering?

Postby wheels » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:01 pm

The honest answer is that I haven't a clue. I contacted Franco on behalf of another member via his Facebook account to no avail.
wheels
Global Moderator

Postby P38IRL » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:08 pm

yeah i contacted through the facebook page and got a reply. its apparently on its way now. The main number is an answering service and unfortunately is a waste of time. they can only send an email.

as a result ive had to cancel sending my pigs to slaughter until the sundries get here.

I dont want to sound bad but this isint the first time

i placed an order July 2020 - 35 days later no product and no response to emails. (refund issues eventually) after i opened a claim with paypal
another order in November, again no response, had to chase a refund again.
and this time is the 3rd time.

perhaps "Famous Franco" might lookin to it.

Im not quite sure what to think.....
P38IRL
Registered Member

Postby wheels » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:40 pm

You will appreciate that the forum moderators and admin are in no way connected with the business so it is very hard for us to comment. On a personal level, I am very grateful to Franco for providing this forum as it's allowed me to make great friends and acquaintances that have a common interst; on the other, I cannot abide poor service and communication. I would be looking to source from elsewhere unless informed of major changes to the ordering and supply process.
wheels
Global Moderator

Postby P38IRL » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:10 pm

for sure, I know the MODS arent connected to the business. I agree the forum is a great resource, the shop has everything you need. its just such a shame its got a few bugs. Im not posting this thread to be be vicious. Im writing it in the hope something positive might come from it for the good of the site/shop.
P38IRL
Registered Member

Postby P38IRL » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:09 pm

just to update guys, Its been over 2 months since i placed the order and despite constant guarantees that the items were dispatched nothing has arrived. "Callum" has promised multiple times that the order was sent and gave me tracking numbers. No tracking number has ever worked and I was told they items were returned to sender each time.

communication has now dropped off and i am being ignored. im left with no choice but to contact my card issuer and dispute the payment. im out of pocket £55 but more importantly ive been messed around and been feeding 2 pigs for 2 months more waiting on deliveries.

I recently discovered im not the only person effected and complaining with these exact same issues. there are 8 reviews on trustpilot over the last 9 months and all complaining of the same. see for yourself https://www.trustpilot.com/review/sausagemaking.org

everything ive stated here I can back up with the emails. im not going to bother trying to show them all here but if anyone really wants to see them im happy to show them.

Moral of the story guys is you have no comeback when you buy from this site. The phone number is a message taking service you dont get through to anyone other than a message taker. they can chose to ignore emails and they no longer accept paypal, im guessing this is because people have gotten refunds and paypal either cancelled their account or they were going to.
P38IRL
Registered Member

Postby wheels » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:05 pm

I believe you. Hence my changed status.

Phil
wheels
Global Moderator

Postby P38IRL » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:48 am

Just to be fair and transparent I just received an email telling me I ma being refunded for my order.

However I am unsure if this is as a result of getting in touch with my card issuer or not. I will confirm once the refund actually appears in my account.
P38IRL
Registered Member

Postby P38IRL » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:05 am

I can confirm I have been refunded.
P38IRL
Registered Member

Postby The Idiot » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:59 am

Wish I’d looked on here and Trustpilot before putting an order through. As it seems to be an on-going issue, I think I might opt for a legal approach rather than a card claim as it’ll at least stop them taking other peoples’ money.

Shame it’s come to this.
The Idiot
Registered Member

Return to Chatter