Peta kills animals

Introductions and chatter

Peta kills animals

Postby aris » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:34 am

I'm considering adding this link to my website.

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/
aris
Site Admin

Postby Gill » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:08 pm

I know nothing about PETA, nor do I want to involve myself in animal welfare issues. I think there are more pressing issues in the world which we should be addressing.

However, the website you're referring too, aris, comes across to me as very prejudicial and quite irrational. Linking it to your website might induce others who don't know you to perceive you in the same light.

Gill
Gill
Registered Member

Postby othmar » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:43 pm

That is a very good idea aris it is important that as many people as possible get access to this very important information about PETA and other such organizations. I have the same link on my website too.

Gill- To say that the website PETA Kills Animals "...comes across to me as very prejudicial and quite irrational..." Shows me that you are either innocent or ignorant. You are right there are more pressing problems in the world but this is just as pressing a problem.

PETA is a "crimminal" organization which makes annually more than 24 million dollars by giving itself off as a caring wellfare organization. In fact it is a very sinister gang of politically motivated people very similar to Neo Nazis. PETA spends less that 2% of their money on animal welfare. Yes they do run some animal shelters but animals taken there, or stolen by PETA members out of front yards, will rarely be alive longer that 24 hours. In fact most animals will never make it alive to their shelters as they been killed in the van on the way to the shelter. Recently four people (PETA members) have been arrested when they where observed dumping 50 dead dogs behind a super market out of a PETA van into a trash container.

Ingrid Newkirck president and master mind of PETA went sveral times on record of saying that; "Animals are better of dead then living as slaves for humans." she also went on record for saying things like; "Chickens are far worse of than the Jews where in Nazi Concentration Camps" on another occasion she said something similar but this time it was about cows and that they are worse off than the black slaves ever where in America.

PETA also claims that the international terrorist group ALF (Animal Liberation Front) is their militant arm millions are spent on supporting the ALF which uses that money to obtain weapons, poison and materials to make bombs. PETA even has a defence fund which is used to help and assist convicted ALF terrorists some of which are murderers.

More recently PETA lauched the Website PETA2 and PETATV to appeal to young people with modern music saturated with subliminal advertiesing. Children are encouraged to disobey their parents. Children are told that their parent are mean people because they eat meat. PETA circulates educational material in schools which are full of hatred against parent, farmers, hunters and meat consumers. The educational material is filled with fabricated photos and videos depicting crying animals anpd people harming them while obviously enjoying themself. The message given to children are very clear. "Your parents are a danger to you because they eat meat they also will eat you.". "Meat eaters are viloent that is the reason why your parents punish you", "A butcher not only kills animals he kills people too". We are talking here about first graders that are been indoctrinated like this. Ingrid Newkirck made a statement some years back which now has been fulfilld, "We need to get at the children between the ages of 5 to 10 as they are easy to brainwash for our cause". What would you say if your child comes home from school with a flyer explaining why it is healtier to drink beer instead of eating meat. Or with instructions of how disobey parents and retaliate against them. How about this line; "... Tell as many people you can that your parents abuse you. You also can tell the teachers and the police. Maybe you do not know but your parents do abuse you because they force you to do things that you do not want to do. You dont want to eat you brother or sister do you? But that is exactly waht your parents force you to do..."

In fact PETA is so dangerous and mean spirited that the former American Secretary of Home Security deemed PETA more dangerous terrorists than AlQuaida because they are home grown and integrated in our society. How about this statement of Ingrid Newkirck, "I simply hate people and belive that they deserve to die from horrible Illnesses." which goes right along with this "As a matter of fact animals have more rights than humans because they are longer here than we are."

Do you still think we have more pressing problems in the world? That is what everybody said 60 years ago until it was to late and Hitler started his long trail of blood. This is not far fetched PETA funktions acording to the fascist principles. Ingried Newkirk is called the "Leader", her picture hangs everywhere in the main offices and she tolerates absolutly no opinion on her orders. Or as one of her former managers put it, "She is the reincarnation of Hitler and it gets every year worse with every little success she has". Former staff members are harassed by gangs and even threatend with assasination if they as much as open their mouth in public about what PETA is really like. Luckely many brave people come forward and are prodected by the FBI because this threats are very real as some unfortunate people had to experience. PETA is a very regular "guest" on the labour court and accused on things from beating staff members to witholding regular pay to invasion of privacy to hostage taking (staff been looked up in offices ans such for hours). PETA lost every single such labour despute case, go figure.

I just want to let you know these are not my opinions here. I have researched PETA and such like for many years and have warned about their true motives 15 years ago when no one would listen. I am glad that today the CIA and the FBI came to the same conclusion I came and that in the not so distant future we see Ingrid Newkirks ganster syndicate outlawed.

Sorry for this long post but I find it important that people are informed properly of PETA and what they really stand for.
Last edited by othmar on Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meat is good and healthy Master Butchers Choice
othmar
Registered Member

Postby aris » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:51 pm

Gill,

Though i'm not up to speed like Othmar is :-) I agree with what he says. You should inform yourself a bit more about PETA before passing comment. They are a militant organisation passing themselves off as an animal welfare organisation. PETA affiliated groups do things like this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl ... 423153.stm
aris
Site Admin

Postby othmar » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:00 pm

Tank you aries. It astounds me everytime how naive some people are and take everything in they read without thinking about it.
othmar
Registered Member

Postby Gill » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:39 pm

othmar wrote:Gill... you are either innocent or ignorant.

That statement could be considered personally abusive; I presume you didn't intend for it to be interpreted in such a way?

I was merely offering my opinion on a website that you referred to and expressing my reservations about it. You asked for opinions and I gave mine. I didn't express a view on your stance in this matter, I simply said that the website you had selected came across to me as being very prejudicial and quite irrational. I stand by that opinion.

If you wish to link to other websites that criticise PETA, that's fine by me;as I said, it's not a subject that's dear to my heart, although judging from what you've written PETA does seem to be thoroughly disreputable. However, I'm sure there must be other websites that could express your views more cogently.

Gill
Gill
Registered Member

Postby othmar » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:11 am

Gill - I don't see where you can detect "abuse" in the word inocent or ignorant. Look it up in the dictionary. Unless someone is politically correct to them everything is abusieve. For me politically correct is an insult on my interllience. So there you see we are all different.

If you want more information on PETA and such like then you are on the right website with PETA Kills Animals a sister Website of Center for Consumer Freedom where you will find more helpful links to other "charity" scam artist such as PETA.

If you don't deem it important what goes everyday on right under your nose with the children in schools or how ordinary people trying to make a living with animals or food derived from animals, such as sausages :wink: , or simply enjoy animals as company or for entertainment or use animal research to find cures for deadly illnesses being vitimcized and terrorized by political terrorists then of course that is your business. Just let me say this to give you some idea what we are dealing with here. Everybody, including you, on this foum is in PETA's eyes a prime candidate for reseiving the death penalty if they ever where in government. Because we are all aid to murder.

Perhaps they never will come to power? Wrong they are already in the government in key positions for many years. Where do you think that all this hideous food safety laws come from and the outragous animal wellfare stadarts that cripples farmers, zoos and circuses financially everywhere. Ingrid Newkirk said it best: "Of course we cantnot make laws to outlaw animal ownership, not yet, but we can make it so expensieve that it is not finacially profitable to keep or use animals." :shock: Or talking about how they influence law makers. "... a couple of million dollars should do the trick and if not then I am sure he (the politican) would surely not let happen to his children waht happens to pigs in a slaughterhouse. It is all a matter of convincing them (politicans) that is much healtier to be on our side." You sure don't think a English MP stands up and says "PETA paid me a million dollars to support this law or to kill my children if I don't." That's democracy for you and how it works todady in most cases.
othmar
Registered Member

PETA

Postby Michelle » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:52 am

Thank you Othmar,I've been living in the dark!I am glad you took the time to make us more aware on this topic!
Michelle
Registered Member

Postby Gill » Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:22 am

Othmar

Describing any mature adult as being innocent or ignorant is both rude and insensitive. If you had described me as being uninformed, perhaps you might have had a point. Instead, you became abusive because I expressed an opinion that the website you pointed out is very prejudicial and quite irrational. I hope you will link that page to your website; it seems to reflect your outlook.

Any sympathy I might have had for your political stance (and PETA is precisely the sort of organisation that I have campaigned against in the past) has been lost. Any respect I may have had for you as a person through your sausage making skills has also been lost. You seem to be the sort of individual who would happily suppress the opinions of others when they dissent from your own, an attitude that I hold in the deepest contempt. Given the choice of supporting one extremist against another, I'd prefer to see both fight each other and have neither advance.
Gill
Registered Member

Postby othmar » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:05 pm

Gill wrote:Othmar

Describing any mature adult as being innocent or ignorant is both rude and insensitive. If you had described me as being uninformed, perhaps you might have had a point. Instead, you became abusive because I expressed an opinion that the website you pointed out is very prejudicial and quite irrational. I hope you will link that page to your website; it seems to reflect your outlook.

Any sympathy I might have had for your political stance (and PETA is precisely the sort of organisation that I have campaigned against in the past) has been lost. Any respect I may have had for you as a person through your sausage making skills has also been lost. You seem to be the sort of individual who would happily suppress the opinions of others when they dissent from your own, an attitude that I hold in the deepest contempt. Given the choice of supporting one extremist against another, I'd prefer to see both fight each other and have neither advance.

You are quit wrong in the assumption that I do not respect the opinion of others let alone that I am an extremist.

I did not know that you are so sensitive and easily offended otherwise I would have apologized to you or choose my words more carefully. The only thing I can offer you as an explaination is that I am from the old school where we where told to speak up and be frank, a time where people where not so sensitive and where we would incidents like this simply laugh off.

I hope you can forgive me for my insesitivity toward you. I promiss in future I will make a special effort in choosing my words when dealing with you.

Just in case you wonder or perhaps feel that you now have to apologize too please don't because I am not offended the least bit by your last post. You see I know who I am and do not suffer the least bit from insecurities about my person neither do I ever take any offence from others. To me thats life and I can live very good with that.
othmar
Registered Member

Re: PETA

Postby othmar » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:09 pm

Georgie wrote:Thank you Othmar,I've been living in the dark!I am glad you took the time to make us more aware on this topic!

I am glad then it was me that showed you the light :D

I like your avatar shows you seem to have a great sense of humor and that is needed in life.

I see you are a fellow Canadian, eh. I am from the far west (BC) any further and I would fall of the edge. Where about you are from my Canadian friend?
othmar
Registered Member

Canadian friend

Postby Michelle » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:47 pm

Good day Othmar!Yes,I sure am your Canadian friend!I have pestered you a few times over the last few months asking about your hunting ventures and such.
I see you are a fellow Canadian, eh. I am from the far west (BC) any further and I would fall of the edge. Where about you are from my Canadian friend?
I am about 12 hrs north of you
also in Beautiful British Columbia!How lucky we are to live here,Eh?LOL I couldnt ever do without this beautiful countryside!Thanks again Othmar!
Michelle
Registered Member

Postby aris » Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:48 pm

Canadian, Eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what did you guys think of the South Park film, Eh? :lol:

Aris (born in Toronto)
aris
Site Admin

Postby Paul Kribs » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:23 pm

Othmar / Gill

It would seem that our cultures have got their wires crossed over the interpretation of the word 'ignorant'. I am no scholar but have always deemed it to mean 'unknowing' or 'not fully conversant'. Unfortunately here in the UK the meaning has altered somewhat and is now considered 'rude'. Normally it is used here in an aggressive manner to disparage somebody, which should not be the case.

Regards, Paul Kribs
Paul Kribs
Registered Member

Re: Canadian friend

Postby othmar » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:32 pm

Georgie wrote:Good day Othmar!Yes,I sure am your Canadian friend!I have pestered you a few times over the last few months asking about your hunting ventures and such.
I am about 12 hrs north of you
also in Beautiful British Columbia!How lucky we are to live here,Eh?LOL I couldnt ever do without this beautiful countryside!Thanks again Othmar!

Of course you are that Georgie :oops: Now the lights go on all over in my brain. What can I say, I am getting older and my brain is not so swift anymore. Well as a British Columbian you are much more than just a fellow, we are almost brothers sharing the same problems like been ignored and patronized by Ottawa and having to deal with a liberal government helping themselves to our money.
othmar
Registered Member

Next

Return to Chatter