New face (although it looks old!)

Introductions and chatter

New face (although it looks old!)

Postby Churchgate Sausage » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:49 am

Just a quick hello to introduce myself. Been making sausages for some 25 years now! 21 years for a big producer but have now set up on my own. My shop is called "The Churchgate Sausage Shop" and I am based in Old Harlow on the Essex/Herts border. We produce on site and sell directly to the public a large range (some 75 recipes) of high quality sausages, we also have started to sell burgers, meatballs & Koftas with the emphasis on high quality. We produce around a tonne every week now and have a very loyal customer base including many pubs, cafes and also 2 local Budgens.

I found this site whilst looking for a Bratwurst recipe, of which I found and felt I just need to say that I'm very impressed with the volume of valuable information contained within this site and also that the passion for sausages expressed is heart warming. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to contributing where possible.

Thank you Jason Drage
Churchgate Sausage
Registered Member

Re: New face (although it looks old!)

Postby NCPaul » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:51 am

Welcome to the forum. :D It's good to hear of a new sausage shop opening and succeeding rather than the reverse.
Fashionably late will be stylishly hungry.
NCPaul
Site Admin

Postby Churchgate Sausage » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:50 am

Thanks Paul, we are looking to open a second shop soon as well, fingers crossed.
Churchgate Sausage
Registered Member

Postby captain wassname » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:33 pm

Hello and welcome

Jim
now merely fat
captain wassname
Registered Member

Return to Chatter