hi everyone

Introductions and chatter

hi everyone

Postby squeak6969 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:34 am

hey everone just wanted to make a quick post to say hi and introduce myself, i just recieved a sausage maker for xmas after having wanted one for years so im really keen to start learning how to make the best sausages, any advice for a noob you may have would be greatly appreciated but im looking foward to looking throuh old threads and seeing what you guys have done.
squeak6969
Registered Member

Re: hi everyone

Postby vagreys » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:52 pm

Welcome, Squeak. Because we are an international forum, it will help if you go into your account profile and add your location. It really helps us respond if we have an idea of at least which country you are in. That way, you don't get advice that works for folks in the UK or US, when you need info for folks in Australia. ;) Start with the FAQ's and if you have a question, take a moment to search the site because chances are good that you will find some answers there without having to wait for a reply. We're always happy to help folks new to the craft.
- tom

Don't tell me the odds.

You have the power to donate life
vagreys
Site Admin

Postby wheels » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:05 pm

Hi, welcome Squeak.

Phil
wheels
Global Moderator

Postby ped » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:35 pm

Welcome, you will learn more than you first intended, the site is a fantastic resource of knowledge and info
ped
Registered Member

Return to Chatter