Hello from Jersey

Introductions and chatter

Hello from Jersey

Postby slemps » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:35 am

Hi All,

I've come across this site a few time in the past and finally registered. I can't believe how much information there is here, absolutely brilliant.

As an introduction, my same is Sam and I live in Jersey (Channel Islands). I've always been interested in producing food and often like to try complicated processes.

I run a small smokehouse business while also working full time elsewhere.

I enjoy a lot of what is discussed on this site. I have attempted sausages a number of times, with mixed results.

Obviously I also like smoking, mainly cold smoking but some hot from time to time.

I've dabbled with cheese and am still eating a nice Feta I made 4 months or so ago.

I enjoy my food and technology gadgets and I love when I can combine the two. My smokehouse is partially controllable online, I have a bradley, a tandoor oven and have been itching to build a clay oven for years.

Anyway, I look forward to contributing and finding lots of interesting new techniques.

Sam.
slemps
Registered Member

Re: Hello from Jersey

Postby NCPaul » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Welcome to the forum. :D Your knowledge of smoking will be welcome here and I'm sure there are members here that can up your sausage making.
Fashionably late will be stylishly hungry.
NCPaul
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Jersey

Postby slemps » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:18 pm

Cheers!
slemps
Registered Member

Return to Chatter