YouTube Series

Introductions and chatter

YouTube Series

Postby NCPaul » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:12 pm

This should be interesting to see.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=el6e_7vvHJc
Fashionably late will be stylishly hungry.
NCPaul
Site Admin

Re: YouTube Series

Postby spudie » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:55 am

Hi.
Looked at the lead & got stuck in front of PC for quite sometime.
As a sausage making apprentice I did find the subjects covered in line with what I would be trying to produce.
Recipes are easy to understand and use readily available ingredients. KISS I guess is always best. Just a shame one cant taste the finished product.
Video's are very well produced, easy on the eye & to follow with a hard copy of the recipe in hand, everything sort of falls in place.
The mother site has some really great tutorials for future use. I'm sure I will be trying many of the recipes in my apprenticeship.
I do really like Scott Rea with his easy manner and down to earth approach, 2 Guys and A Cooler are in the same range of expertise from what I see. Both have industry knowledge and the later has videos being make in what looks like a professional kitchen.
Thumbs up for me and my journey....

Question to the experienced Sausage Makers out there - when do you stop collecting recipes. :oops:
I will be well over 100 yrs if I try to make ever one I have marked to make.

Love this forum and Charcuterie..

spudie Oz.
spudie
Registered Member

Re: YouTube Series

Postby NCPaul » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:45 pm

I've been on this forum for eleven years and I am still making new sausages and trying new recipes. :D One of the best things about this hobby is that the product is consumed and you can then try new types or return to old favorites.
Fashionably late will be stylishly hungry.
NCPaul
Site Admin

Return to Chatter