Drying Rack Help

Introductions and chatter

Drying Rack Help

Postby DarrinG » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:20 pm

Well I want to make a drying rack. This will be for stuff that once its done cooking and needs to hang for a few hours to bloom or what have you. Right now I don't really care about controlling temperature & humidity that is something I will worry about as I get into this more. Right now all I care about is air flow and keeping bugs off of my food.

So I am thinking of doing something similar to what Big Guy has done. But with a few changes and these are what I want comments on.

http://forum.sausagemaking.org/viewtopic.php?t=1265

So if you have taken a quick peak at the link I would like to make mine vertical and then place the box fax on top blowing down. Then I want to be able to make shelves or racks so I can hang my stuff on it. Then I want to enclose the whole unit in screen like you have in your windows. Don't quite know what I want to do for a door but thats what I have so far.

I would love any comments you have on it or changes or heck if you have a full blown design for full control not too far off from what I have I would love that too.

Thanks

DarrinG
DarrinG
Registered Member

Return to Chatter