Musings

Introductions and chatter

Musings

Postby Franco » Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:30 pm

As you may or not know this site was set up as a bit off fun for me as I found it difficult to buy casings, equipment etc. and found that wholesale butcher's suppiers were not interested in selling to the home sausage maker. I never expected it to take over my life in the way it has :lol: We started the site in July and haven't looked back since.

Lucy (my other half) gave her job in academia to come and work for me full time running the admin side, some of you have probably spoke to her when orders were placed, she had no interest in sausage making whatsoever when she first started and has little more since!

I think that this forum has been the greatest success of the site and is something that I am very proud of and I think all active forum members should be as well. This forum is succesful beacuse of the members and I hope that 2005 will continue as 2004 did, a good sausagemaking year.

Best wishes for 2005

Franco

PS

As you may or not know this isn't my main business, I am relaunching my furniture site www.chesterfields.info in the new year and renaming the company www.georgemaxwell.com please visit the new site and let me know your thoughts.

Regards

Franco
Franco
Site Admin

Postby Shaun » Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:02 pm

Franco
I would personaly like to thank you for giving me the opertunity to indulge myself in such an interesting past time. It was something I had wanted to have a go at for years, and could not beleave my luck when I first saw your stuff on ebay and got a link to this site. I was the 18th member and now there are 207 of us from all over the world and growing.
I hope your buisness goes from strength to strength in 2005. Which I am sure it will.

Happy New Year.
Shaun
Shaun
Registered Member

Return to Chatter