Recipe Print Change?

Introductions and chatter

Recipe Print Change?

Postby Bad Flynch » Sun May 22, 2005 3:03 pm

Many forums that I haunt have the ability to easily print a single message. It would be a benefit here so that one could print single recipes. Can we do that? If we can't, can it be added to this forum? Most that I have seen add a button to each message allowing printing of a single message, some allow printing of an entire thread. Just a suggestion for your consideration.
B.F.
Bad Flynch
Registered Member

Postby aris » Sun May 22, 2005 5:09 pm

I don't think it is possible - but this is what the FAQ section is for. Recipes should be posted their under the own topic by the moderrators.
aris
Site Admin

Postby Wilf » Sun May 22, 2005 7:30 pm

You can always cut the text from here and paste into a text programme and then print, takes seconds!
Wilf
Registered Member

Postby Spuddy » Mon May 23, 2005 5:05 am

Or simply highlight the text you want to print, then right click on it and select "Print". In the box that pops up under the "general" tab make sure you choose "selection" in the "Page Range" and click "print".
Spuddy
Site Admin

Postby Paul Kribs » Mon May 23, 2005 6:52 am

Nice one Spuddy, I never knew you could do that.

Regards Paul Kribs
Paul Kribs
Registered Member

Postby Bad Flynch » Mon May 23, 2005 7:35 pm

>You can always cut the text from here and paste into a text programme and then print, takes seconds!<

Yes, I have done that.

>Or simply highlight the text you want to print, then right click on it and select "Print". In the box that pops up under the "general" tab make sure you choose "selection" in the "Page Range" and click "print".<

That works well, too.

I have even highlighted, copied, and pasted into Microsoft Word to make a permanent document file and subsequent hard copy. In theory, it should be possible even to put in a button to save as a local file, I just don't know if this software supports all of these functions.
B.F.
Bad Flynch
Registered Member

Return to Chatter