Greetings from Ohio!

Introductions and chatter

Greetings from Ohio!

Postby pawclaws » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:30 pm

I absolutely love this site!! I hope you folk have an appreciation for the quality of shared knowledge and wisdom here. The sharing of "food"is one of the most basic symbols of genuine humanity. To share the "secrets" of preparing food along with the pearls of wisdom and experience gained over one's lifetime then speaks volumes of those who participate. My personal thanks to Sausagemaking.org for making this site available and to all of you who contribute your time, energy, and knowledge. :D

My name is Phil Foreman. I lve in the South Eastern corner of the US State of Ohio. We are a rural community of about 250,000 in the county. Our primary enterprises are Ohio University and a number of small "Mom and Pop" farms, orchards and dairies. I am a retired Federal Civil Servant having contributed 26 years to the military (USAF) and Department of Defense as a civilian analyst. My interests are hunting, fishing, camping, cooking (especially out of doors), and a fascination with the US Civil War era.

I am looking forward to meeting you and to learning this common language that separates our peoples! :D
Phil Foreman
AKA Pawclaws or
Sgt Kass Irons, CSA
Instructor of Cooks and QM, Mosby's Raiders
www.ohiocampcooks.org
pawclaws
Registered Member

Postby Spuddy » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:07 pm

Welcome to the Forum Phil.
Spuddy
Site Admin

Postby pawclaws » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:24 pm

Thank you Spuddy! :D
Phil Foreman
AKA Pawclaws or
Sgt Kass Irons, CSA
Instructor of Cooks and QM, Mosby's Raiders
www.ohiocampcooks.org
pawclaws
Registered Member

Postby welsh wizard » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:50 am

Welcome Phil, and I agree it is a brilliant site with a large amount, a very large amount of of good solid advice on a variety of topics not just bangers (sausages).

WW
welsh wizard
Registered Member

Return to Chatter