sausage making

Where to buy, how to use. Stuffers, casings, spices, grinders, etc.

sausage making

Postby mevisblair » Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:07 am

hallo every body.i want to tell all those who have never used this spice farmstyle boerewors,its nice and have a nice smell and sausages taste good.1kg of farmstyle spice makes 22.kgs of sausages.if any one wants to try look for this spice the suppliers of this spice are.spice land.spland@mweb.co.za. tel 27116725513. and i think its a south african company
the ingredients in this spice are,cereal,
sait,spices & herbs
,hvp,
guar gum,
antioxidant
,msg,
spice oil,
preservative;
sodium metabisulphite
. so look for farmstyle boerewors spice with these ingredients,try it you will like this spice i was introduced to this spice by my sister she is good at sausage making she makes sausages for sell in zambia she supplier to the shops.,she sent me this spice and i tried to make borewor sausages they taste nice,also if you want you can add a like bit of sodium tripolyphoshate it makes the food food texture nice also its from the some people i think you know this one .and i want to get more receipes from her i want her also to give me the receipe for Hangarian sausages iam waiting for this receipe i will send it as soon
it gets here.so that every body can try it.

mevis
mevisblair
Registered Member

Postby Parson Snows » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:32 pm

mevisblair wrote
i want to get more receipes from her i want her also to give me the receipe for Hangarian sausages

check this link out for Hungarian Sausage
http://homepage.interaccess.com/~june4/hunsausage.html

kind regards

Parson Snows
Heavenly Father Bless us
And keep us all alive
There's ten around the table
And food enough for five... Amen
Parson Snows
Registered Member

Return to Equipment & Supplies