Which meat stuffers have 10MM filler tubes available?

Where to buy, how to use. Stuffers, casings, spices, grinders, etc.

Which meat stuffers have 10MM filler tubes available?

Postby nbadger23 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:28 am

Hello,
I'm looking for a stuffer for home use. I want to be able to stuff anything from small snack sticks (10MM stuffing tube) to summer sausage. I have a small LEM grinder, but the smallest filler tube it has is 3/8". Unfortunately, I purchased a 3lb Porkert (which has a 10MM filler tube) and now may need a chiropractor after trying to use the darn thing. I read several similar posts on here regarding the difficulty of using the Porkert... too bad I didn't read those before purchasing! Regardless, what I'd like to find is stuffer that has this 10MM size filler tube and is easier to use that the Porkert. I've read good things about the Reber stuffers but can't quite seem to find the info regarding whether they'd have 10mm filler tubes or not. I'd like to do a bit more research before making another purchase I regert so if anyone could give me any suggestions I'd appreciate it. Thanks
nbadger23
Newly Registered

Postby TJ Buffalo » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:16 am

Hi nbadger23
I know that Cabelas sells several stuffers that come with 4 tube sizes (10, 20, 30 and 40 mm); aside from that, you might search for manufacturers like Tre Spade, F. Dick, Rebere, etc, also search around websites for stuffer accessories. Many times there are tubes that are upgrades not sold with the original equipment. Good luck.
TJ Buffalo
Global Moderator

Return to Equipment & Supplies