Help I need an old power filler

Where to buy, how to use. Stuffers, casings, spices, grinders, etc.

Help I need an old power filler

Postby craig stevee » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:03 pm

Hi, I am looking for an old power filler anything which works would be ok with a capacity upwards of 25ltrs/25kgs would be perfect but any would be consided.

This is not for use in the food industry so any old painted machine would do the job. Single phase or 3 phase.

Cash waiting, can collect.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
craig stevee
Newly Registered

Re: Help I need an old power filler

Postby pokerpete » Mon May 08, 2006 11:56 am

craig stevee wrote:Hi, I am looking for an old power filler anything which works would be ok with a capacity upwards of 25ltrs/25kgs would be perfect but any would be consided.

This is not for use in the food industry so any old painted machine would do the job. Single phase or 3 phase.

Cash waiting, can collect.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think you should be looking for a Sell 40lb, or maybe an old Barwin. Must say I don't understand why you should want a machine of this capacity as a hobbyist. One load = 40lb of sausage. Now then if the hydraulic system needs bleeding then I could advise you on the MB. If the machine needs bleeding regularly then the ram seals are knackered, and this is a 5/6 hour job even if you know what you are doing, and you won't.
To justify this batch loading you'd probably need a Crypto Rotobowl or a Hobart SE302 mixer.
pokerpete
Registered Member

Return to Equipment & Supplies