vacunnm sealer

Where to buy, how to use. Stuffers, casings, spices, grinders, etc.

vacunnm sealer

Postby Ian Wright » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:43 pm

Hi looking to get a vaunnm sealer. can anyone give me a guide to buy and what to look for . :evil: :arrow:
Ian Wright
Registered Member

Re: sealer

Postby Ianinfrance » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:05 pm

Ian Wright wrote:Thanks . Yes the one and only ian wright good man for your info.

How do you pronounce "World"?

Gurgle.
:lol:
All the best - Ian
"The Earth is degenerating today. Bribery and corruption abound. Children no longer obey their parents, every man wants to write a book, and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching." c. 2800 BC
Ianinfrance
Registered Member

Postby Shaun » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:35 pm

I have the reber from this site, it is fantastic. It is a bit priicey but you get what you pay for. It is automatic so it vacuums and seals at the flick of a switch or you can manually over ride it if you are vacuuming something that is a little more delicate.
I have tried the cheaper ones and they seem to be just glorified bag sealers. If you check out some other postings on this site a few people have given some handy tips on how to get the best out of the cheaper versions and also how to utilise freezer bags with the reber. All I would add is I think you get what you pay for.

Regards
Shaun
Shaun
Registered Member

Postby Lee » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:47 pm

I'll go along with that I just got the reber, it's fantastic.
Wipes the floor with the cheaper one on this site (but you'd hope it would for the price). My old cheaper one is up on ebay if you fancy it!!!!
Lee
Registered Member

Return to Equipment & Supplies