sausage fillers etc.

Where to buy, how to use. Stuffers, casings, spices, grinders, etc.

sausage fillers etc.

Postby mevisblair » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:25 am

aris,franco or any body,
i need your help can some body tell me if i can buy the sausage equipments in amsterdam,i mean every thing mincers,fillers,hogging cassing,spices,smoker,rusk etc.i would like to know if any one knows the place in amsterdam iam going to amsterdam on 20 th of this month and i think its a nice chance to check for the things i have been looking for.well it will be my first time to visit amsterdam so i need your help send me the company addresses and the directions or maps for the supplies.i need the information before i live.
chao,mervis :?:
mevisblair
Registered Member

Amsterdam

Postby Franco » Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:29 am

Mervis,
if you let me know which hotel you are staying in I can have the goods shipped there.

Franco
Franco
Site Admin

sausage fillers

Postby mevisblair » Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:27 am

franco,
can i have the prices for the items i want, sausege filler about 3 to 5kgs.smocker,hogging cassing per kg,start kit,spices for pork sausage and bacon cure.for the hotel iam still waiting for the bookings i will let you know as soon i get the answer with in a week.can i please have your list of the things you are salling together with the prices so that i can put on my list any thing to do with sausage making also the books,even how to do smocked chicken.
mevis
mevisblair
Registered Member

suasage fillers

Postby mevisblair » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:24 pm

franco ,
iam still waiting to hear from you,since i have few days remaining. still waiting for information about the hotel hopefully to have the answer before 19 th since its national day from sunday and some days i heard thats it will be four days holiday.then we live on the 19 th iam still interested in the products,if only you can tell me the answer.as soon as i get the information about the hotel i will tell you the name of the hotel.
mevis
mevisblair
Registered Member

equipment suppliers

Postby mevisblair » Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:56 am

franco,
iam back from holland well i didnt have enough time to write.it was too late when i got the hotel booking and it was very far in groningen.i wish i had your phone number i would have rang you from there.any way it was a quick trip.i think iwill just order from this side,just tell me the prices for the equipments and shipping.GOD BLESS

HAPPY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
mevis
mevisblair
Registered Member

Return to Equipment & Supplies