Reber spares Franco

Where to buy, how to use. Stuffers, casings, spices, grinders, etc.

Reber spares Franco

Postby Oddley » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:14 pm

As I and it seems others would like spares for the reber. Franco I know you are reading this why have you not answered.

How can I recommend a Reber stuffer if I cannot get parts for it. please tell us what the problem is. If it is a matter of supply from Reber I will be happy to complain as I am sure others would. As you are the only supplier in England according to the reber company we rely on you for spares.

If no reply from you I will of course ask Reber why they are not supplying you with parts.
Oddley
Registered Member

spares

Postby Franco » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:49 pm

I have asked Reber to send replacement rings for the stuffers on the last 2 occasions and have been informed that tey were out of stock, I have been promised that they will be in stock again next week. I have an order arriving on the 10th of February so they should be with me then.

Are there any other spares you would like?

Franco
Franco
Site Admin

Postby Oddley » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:54 pm

Absolutely great all we needed was some reassurance. If you need at any time to apply some pressure to Reber I am sure the members would be willing to help by email I'm sure I would.

This is not for me in particular but if you stocked a few replacement filler tubes in case of accident as happens i'm sure this would be appreciated by customers. The Reber is a robust machine so I can not forsee any other problems.
Last edited by Oddley on Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oddley
Registered Member

Postby aris » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:02 pm

All I really want is the rubber bit which goes on the plunger. It might be nice to know that spare tubes are also available.

Another question I had for you - but have not had a reply on. Are the Reber tubes interchangable with the F.Dick ones?
aris
Site Admin

Reber specs.

Postby Parson Snows » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:17 pm

Franco

I would suggest that if it's only gaskets/"o-rings" that are required then you ask Reber for the specifications (diameter/cross section) as this part is not "rocket science" and most o-ring manufacturers in the UK will be able/capable of offering something compatible off the shelf. You can check their specs., but these are typically constructed from neoprene rubber.

kind regards

Parson Snows
Heavenly Father Bless us
And keep us all alive
There's ten around the table
And food enough for five... Amen
Parson Snows
Registered Member

Return to Equipment & Supplies