For any Bradley Smoker Owners

Where to buy, how to use. Stuffers, casings, spices, grinders, etc.

For any Bradley Smoker Owners

Postby SmokenDevo » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:56 pm

If you own one of these small back yard smokers here is a cold smoker attachment I made the other day. The price is right and easy to make.

Been meaning to make this all summer but now that the weather is chilling off I got off my a** and made this up with a broken microwave from work. The recycling places are full of these things. All you need is a dryer vent hose and some short pipe connectors. A good pair of sheet metal cutters and a drill to start your pilot hole. Oh and also some duck tape, can't forget that ;)
And you will be helping the environment by recycling 8)

SmokenDevo
Registered Member

Postby Ianinfrance » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:31 pm

Looks very ingenious, but I'm afraid I've gone another route. I use the cold smoke generator, and the wood costs about 1/10th the price.
I have to admit that I'd only use the Bradley heater if making hot smoked food.
All the best - Ian
"The Earth is degenerating today. Bribery and corruption abound. Children no longer obey their parents, every man wants to write a book, and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching." c. 2800 BC
Ianinfrance
Registered Member

Postby Jaunty » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Ianinfrance wrote:Looks very ingenious, but I'm afraid I've gone another route. I use the cold smoke generator, and the wood costs about 1/10th the price.
I have to admit that I'd only use the Bradley heater if making hot smoked food.

Me too. I actually have the OEM Bradley cold smoke attachment, but use the CSG as it is easier and cheaper.
Jaunty
Registered Member

Return to Equipment & Supplies