horizontal or vertical?

Where to buy, how to use. Stuffers, casings, spices, grinders, etc.

horizontal or vertical?

Postby franyanne » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi there I have saved up and am about to buy my stuffer, I thought after
looking on here and doing a bit of research that I would buy the pro V 5 but wondered if there was a difference between using the horizontal or vertical. I had a go with a trespade vertical one yesterday and was very impressed, but am afraid that they are well out of my price range :cry: I am generally on my own when it comes to making sausages, is one easier to use one maned than the other.Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
if at first you don't succeed try try again, if at first you do succeed don't die of shock!
franyanne
Registered Member

Postby jenny_haddow » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:08 pm

I've never used a horizontal stuffer, but I use a vertical one with ease on my own. The only help I get with sausage making is requests for different types!

HTH

Jen
jenny_haddow
Registered Member

Postby franyanne » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:52 pm

I know how that feels, I get lots of requests too, and if I get a stuffer I might get some help the first time I use it, but the novelty will soon wear off :lol: thanks for replying, I actually used a horizontal stuffer yesterday not a vertical one and that was OK too.
if at first you don't succeed try try again, if at first you do succeed don't die of shock!
franyanne
Registered Member

Return to Equipment & Supplies