Last weekend's BBQ session with pics

Postby BBQer » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:23 pm

It does. BBQin' can be a lonely, cold, tiresome, thankless occupation.

Until you put it on the table - then everyone loves you. Well okay, maybe that's a stretch, but they love the BBQ! :D
B's 'n Q's
BBQer
Registered Member

Postby Wilf » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:06 pm

I know what you mean BBQer, I stand outside freezing everything of while the rest of them are inside in the warm, knife and fork ready with a bevvy in their hand!! watching me out of the window..........GREAT
Wilf
Registered Member

Postby wittdog » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:01 pm

Man that PP looked great nice job. Sometimes I like to Q in the winter better than the summer....helps to keep the beer cold. :wink:
wittdog
Registered Member

Postby welsh wizard » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:14 pm

My fave BBQ memory was when the children were young and I started off with a goodly fire and started to weave my magic after copious amounts of belly distending fluids. When all was done we sat down outside and the clouds opened and down came the rain in some form. Kids, wife, dog and cat (oh yes we had one then, wonder where thats gone :twisted: ) rushed inside and yours truly followed them but only long enough to get my golf umbrella and then I went back outside and sat in the pouring rain whilst the kids, wife dog and then cat had a little chuckle at my expence.

Well I cooked it outside and I am b****y well going to eat it outside.......

Tee Hee WW
Only those who go too far know how far they can go TSE
welsh wizard
Registered Member

Previous

Return to Smoking and Barbecuing