Lidl Quail egg offer

Introductions and chatter

Lidl Quail egg offer

Postby yotmon » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:51 pm

The OH brought home a dozen Quail eggs from Lidl this evening - 99p. Seems a very decent price for what is normally sold as a luxury item. According to the box they are a product of Spain.

Yotmon.
"Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm." - Sir Winston Churchill
yotmon
Registered Member

Re: Lidl Quail egg offer

Postby NCPaul » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:41 pm

Now you'll have to come up with a posh dish to use them in; if you make an scrambled egg sandwich with them, I don't know you. :D We'll need pictures too.
Fashionably late will be stylishly hungry.
NCPaul
Site Admin

Postby BriCan » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:15 am

I do hate to rain on your parade yotmon ..... but have you tried smoking them :mrgreen: :drool:
But what do I know
BriCan
Registered Member

Postby yotmon » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:35 am

Not thought yet what to do with them - never had them before. Started to wonder about micro-pig bacon to keep things in perspective :) Must admit, they look very small but cute and maybe they should be served in the shell for aesthetic effect. Missus has mentioned that they go well with Asparagus, so calling at Ormskirk market this afternoon to see what's available.... :wink:
"Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm." - Sir Winston Churchill
yotmon
Registered Member

Return to Chatter