It's been a long time!!!!!

Introductions and chatter

It's been a long time!!!!!

Postby federico » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:43 pm

Hi everyone!!!. I've been gone for a long time, but I'm back. Had some serious eye problems that kept me away from using a computer, but I'm fine now. I finally graduated as an Auctioneer & Real Estate broker, so that's it for studying time.Fotunately, my eye sight is coming back to normal, although I do have to wear glasses for reading and close up looking. The doctor says that corrective surgery might solve the problem, but have to wait for a couple of years before any aditional surgery be performed on my eyes. I hope all forum members are doing fine, still mincing pork, backfat & beef at will. I've done some curing & stuffing that I'll post soon. Bondiola, bresaola . lomo embuchado ( cured por loin stuffed in a beef bung),and several different tipes of sausages. I'll be in touch again soon. Regards to every one, Federico:D
Practice makes perfect
federico
Registered Member

Re: It's been a long time!!!!!

Postby vagreys » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:07 pm

Welcome back, Federico! Sorry to hear of your sight troubles, but glad to hear you are getting your sight back. I have a problem with corneal tears that sometimes leave me unable to read for awhile, so I sympathize. Glad you're able to join us, again.
- tom

Don't tell me the odds.

You have the power to donate life
vagreys
Site Admin

Postby wheels » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:44 pm

Welcome back. It's great to hear that you're on the mend.

Phil
wheels
Global Moderator

Postby NCPaul » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:45 pm

Welcome back. :D
Fashionably late will be stylishly hungry.
NCPaul
Site Admin

Return to Chatter