Buffalo sausage attachments

Where to buy, how to use. Stuffers, casings, spices, grinders, etc.

Buffalo sausage attachments

Postby bridgetc » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:40 pm

I have a Buffalo CB 943 meat mincer which has white plastic sausage stuffers. They are not mentioned in the instruction manual and I can't work out how to fit them. There is one way but the tube is very loose and could fall out. I also Have another plastic bits but one of them is I think a Kebbe attachment. It seems like I am missing something like a washer that fits inside the ring to hold the tube. Anyone got any ideas? I wanted to put up a photo but I see it's not encouraged.
bridgetc
Newly Registered

Re: Buffalo sausage attachments

Postby kimgary » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:42 pm

This may help - http://www.nisbets.co.uk/asset/en/media ... 0cb943.pdf

As far as I am aware photos are actually encouraged on this site, I have a very similar mincer and had the same problem as you, normally there would be what is called a kidney plate with large slots to allow the minced meat through to the stuffing tubes whilst supporting the front of the auger, some one advised using it without a front plate but this did not appeal to me.

I used the front grinding plate with the very large holes and machined the slots to make it into a kidney plate and support the front auger when stuffing.

I know have a dedicated stuffer but still use the grinder for small test runs.

Regards
Gary.
My biggest fear in life is that when I die my wife sells all my stuff for what I told her I paid for it!!
kimgary
Registered Member

Postby NCPaul » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:29 pm

Welcome to the forum Bridgetc. :D Photos are encouraged but not hosted by the forum.
Fashionably late will be stylishly hungry.
NCPaul
Site Admin

Postby bridgetc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:53 am

Thanks Gary - that diagram and spare parts list is great. I spoke to the Buffalo help line yesterday and they didn't have a clue! It looks like I'm missing the sausage maker tie in so I can now go ahead and order one. Many thanks for your help.
bridgetc
Newly Registered

Postby kimgary » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:59 pm

Happy to be of help, don't know why the link did not work as I thought it would may be Wheels could explain.

Treated myself to a new Kenwood mixer today, 1/2 price, £150, includes liquidiser so I can do my curry base gravies as well as all my bread and sausage meat mixing.

Any Buffallo equipment and I have found Nisbets to be very good for information etc, happy sausage making, great site this.

Kind Regards
Gary.
My biggest fear in life is that when I die my wife sells all my stuff for what I told her I paid for it!!
kimgary
Registered Member

Postby wheels » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:13 am

kimgary wrote:Happy to be of help, don't know why the link did not work as I thought it would may be Wheels could explain.

You'd not left a space between the hyphen and http... That confused the software and it didn't recognise it as a link.

The link fairy's been and it's now corrected. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phil
wheels
Global Moderator

Postby kimgary » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:09 am

Many thanks Phil, trust you will be busy with all your christmas Fayre, I could do with a few fairy's help. :-)

Regards
Gary
kimgary
Registered Member

Return to Equipment & Supplies