New Android Sausage Batch Calculator and database

Where to buy, how to use. Stuffers, casings, spices, grinders, etc.

New Android Sausage Batch Calculator and database

Postby beaker » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:29 am

Hello all,
First of all, if any forum mods deem this post inappropriate on advertising grounds please move/remove it.

For the past 8 months or so I've been developing an Android app (sorry, no Apple devices just yet) which does all of your batch calculations for you and allows you to save them for future reference and/or editing. I won't detail all of the features here as you can find out all about it on the Google Play Store.

The app is in public beta on the Google Play store at the moment so anyone is free to download and install it. The app will be free to download but some of the features are limited or unavailable unless you upgrade to the full version via an in-app purchase. While the app is in beta you can perform an 'upgrade' for free but once the app is out of beta and released to production I would expect any installs that have been 'upgraded' will be downgraded back to the free version automatically by Google. Note that I think the feature set is pretty well set but this may change between now and its release to production.

I am aware that people use different units and various ways of specifying their ingredients (eg % of batch or % of meat) but hopefully the majority of people will find the app easy and logical to use. You'll find the app on Google Play here and a user guide at the bottom of the page here.

Please download it and try it out and let me know if you find any bugs or if you have any comments.

Many thanks
Marcus
Marcus
beaker
Registered Member

Return to Equipment & Supplies