Buying from Sausage Maker

Where to buy, how to use. Stuffers, casings, spices, grinders, etc.

Buying from Sausage Maker

Postby Quovardis » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:28 pm

Hi,

Anyone else have experience ordering with SausageMaker (.com)?

I made an order on 1/19 which they charged me for and sent an email confirmation. Since then Ive had no communication on a 3-5 day supposed shipping and no orders show in my account on their site.

When I called twice today they could "only leave a message" with customer service and Ive had no call back.

Not impressed to be honest and wanted to see if anyone else had issues with them....thanks
Quovardis
Registered Member

Re: Buying from Sausage Maker

Postby Odin » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:49 pm

Quovardis

I’ve purchased lots of stuff from there; shipping was always longer than 5 days though. Never had a problem with them answering the phone. I have an account so I can always see my orders past and present. They are usually very reliable at least with my experiences.
Odin
Registered Member

Postby DanMcG » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:54 pm

Where are you located?
I ordered some casings a couple weeks ago from them and had the same experience, no tracking info but a estimated delivery date. They arrived a day early, but I'm only a couple hundred miles away.
I was a little disappointed with the fact they didn't offer tracking, but then again maybe we're spoiled.
I still have trust it them, Dan
DanMcG
Registered Member

Postby Quovardis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:38 pm

DanMcG wrote:Where are you located?
I ordered some casings a couple weeks ago from them and had the same experience, no tracking info but a estimated delivery date. They arrived a day early, but I'm only a couple hundred miles away.
I was a little disappointed with the fact they didn't offer tracking, but then again maybe we're spoiled.
I still have trust it them, Dan

Im in Texas...my problem is that I dont even see any order on my account even though i received a confirmation email.

On top of that I havent gotten any shipping info or estimate and its been around 4 working days.
Quovardis
Registered Member

Postby Quovardis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:39 pm

Odin wrote:Quovardis

I’ve purchased lots of stuff from there; shipping was always longer than 5 days though. Never had a problem with them answering the phone. I have an account so I can always see my orders past and present. They are usually very reliable at least with my experiences.

I registered an account as well but dont see any orders on it
Quovardis
Registered Member

Postby Quovardis » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:57 pm

Update on this, I ordered on 1/19 and received the goods on 1/26...was free shipping ans supposed to be 3-5 days.

Im not worried about the time taken but the lack of visibility, no shipping confirmation or details in my account. Called the company like 5 times with no returns calls and really felt left in the dark not knowing what was going on...very frustrating
Quovardis
Registered Member

Return to Equipment & Supplies