Electric mincer FW 2684

Where to buy, how to use. Stuffers, casings, spices, grinders, etc.

Electric mincer FW 2684

Postby Twoscoops » Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:06 pm

I would be very interested to know when this item will be back in stock, so I can place an order and get cracking on home made sausages.

Can anyone from the online shop enlighten me?
Twoscoops
Registered Member

mincer

Postby Franco » Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:31 pm

I have one left that I was holding back for emergencies but if you want it I'll sell it to you.

Franco
Franco
Site Admin

Postby Wilf » Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:13 pm

They are well worth getting hold of as we had a great result on our first bash at making sausages, excellent mincing with both discs and no problem with the sausage nozzle........... and easy to clean
Wilf
Registered Member

Postby Tricky » Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:28 am

Franco,

I'm also interested in one of these, do you have any idea when they will be available?

Tricky
Tricky
Newly Registered

Postby george » Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:41 am

Can someone please tell me where to buy the mincer FW 2684 and how much it is. :?:
I've looked everywhere but cant find one in Scotland :evil:

Also if anyone has ever done a dry cure ham, Please give me some tips on storage whilst curing, as I am looking into doing one as a Christmas treat. :roll:
Feast my friends, as there is no better preasure.
george
Newly Registered

Postby Twoscoops » Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:12 pm

Thanks for letting us know that this is back in stock. I'm going to place an order, but before I do I just want to know what else I need. It has probably been discussed before, but I couldn't find it. So...

Which casings for traditional British bangers? I will use these also for merguez, boerewors, toulouse etc.

Which casings for the thin Italian-style? I will use these for frankfurters too.

Which casings for black pudding? I may not get around to making it, but want this sized casing for my salami and chorizo.

I've got all of the spices, can rustle-up breadcrumbs so I think thats it. Unless I'm missing something? Any advice would be gratefully received, and then I can use the online shop.
Twoscoops
Registered Member

casings etc.

Postby Franco » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:13 pm

I use hog casings for 90% of my sausage making, they are easy to use and last around 3 months if stored correctly.

Franco
Franco
Site Admin

Return to Equipment & Supplies