sausage filler,mincers

Where to buy, how to use. Stuffers, casings, spices, grinders, etc.

sausage filler,mincers

Postby mevisblair » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:51 pm

[quotehallo,
can some body tell me where i can order these products.sausage fillers and mincers i need electric ones.does any body know what a binder looks like and where can i buy this binder from.
[/quote]
mevisblair
Registered Member

Postby aris » Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:49 pm

Have you tried looking in your local country? Try catering supply companies, or companies that supply butcheries. I'm not sure if Franco will ship outside of the EU.
aris
Site Admin

sausage filler,micer

Postby mevisblair » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:16 am

thank you aris,
yes i have tried here in bahrain it looks like here companies work us agents,i rang one company called bahrain enquipment suppliers they told me they dont sale the fillers here you have to order they showed me a cataloge its from france.i have tried many times to contact this compay they said they can,t do any thing.there is no sausage fillers here in bahrain i sent an email to the same company in france up to now i havent received any answer.if france can ship then franco can also do it.or may i should try dubai.
mevisblair
Registered Member

sausage filler,mincer

Postby mevisblair » Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:03 am

aris,
may be there is a way i can get the filler can i make it made ,any thing which will look like a sausage filler,if so tell me how they can make it for me,give me the drawings. so far i have being using a cream filler for decorating cakes it was my idea to try if it can work.i just want a proper filler.
mevisblair
Registered Member

Postby aris » Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:37 am

If Franco can't ship to you try the USA - http://www.alliedkenco.com/
aris
Site Admin

sausage filler,mincer

Postby mevisblair » Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:02 am

thank you aris,
for your advise i have been working had looking in all the shops asking about sausage fillers and mincers how i can find the suppliers,well i met a indian man in a super marking working in the butchery he told me to go and check for a mincer with a fenel ,he said i can use it as a filler for sure i went in one shop i found that they had mincers on special prices i was lucky only one mincer had the stuff i was told.i checked all the boxes had no fenel type thing they refused to sell me the one with a fenel they said, thats the only sample they had so i manage to buy it .now iam happy even made sausages last night.now cant wait to know more receipes thats all.i wish you were here to see how happy iam. : :D
mevisblair
Registered Member

Return to Equipment & Supplies