Charcuterie, by Fritz H. Sonnenschmidt

Postby SausageBoy » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:05 pm

wheels wrote:I'm sure that if TLP said he would send them that he did - he's a great bloke. I don't recall what they were though, was there a recipe for a particular thing that you are after?

I have Sonenschmidt's 'Art of Garde Manger' if that helps?

Phil

I have his books, I was just wondering if you received the recipes.
If not, I could have provided you with them.
SausageBoy
Registered Member

Postby wheels » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Thanks, that's good of you. If I can think what it was, I'll shout!

Phil :D :D
wheels
Global Moderator

Re: Charcuterie, by Fritz H. Sonnenschmidt

Postby m1cat » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:40 pm

This Little Piggy wrote:Has any member of the forum got their hands on this charcuterie book, which has just come out? It's available now from Amazon in the US for $40, but is not listed on Amazon's UK site.

Sonnenschmidt is the lead author of a Garde Manger textbook that has been around for years and gone through five editions. I'd be curious to know how his book compares to Ruhlman's and Polcyn's.

:shock: Hi I got a pdf of this book A friend sent it to me now im thinking is it illegal :?
Imagination​ is more important than knowledge
Albert Einstein:
m1cat
Registered Member

Postby SausageBoy » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:45 pm

m1cat wrote:
This Little Piggy wrote:Has any member of the forum got their hands on this charcuterie book, which has just come out? It's available now from Amazon in the US for $40, but is not listed on Amazon's UK site.

Sonnenschmidt is the lead author of a Garde Manger textbook that has been around for years and gone through five editions. I'd be curious to know how his book compares to Ruhlman's and Polcyn's.

:shock: Hi I got a pdf of this book A friend sent it to me now im thinking is it illegal :?

Yes, it is!
SausageBoy
Registered Member

Postby m1cat » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:54 pm

SausageBoy wrote:
m1cat wrote:

Yes, it is!

:o Oh no I will delete it now thank you for letting me know :shock:
Imagination​ is more important than knowledge
Albert Einstein:
m1cat
Registered Member

Previous

Return to Books,videos,manuals etc.